Friday 25 January 2013

My Mother


I have favorite woman, but my favorite woman is not an artist like Agnes Monica or Angelina Jolie, she is an artist in my heart. She lives with me. I think without her the world will be empty. She is very mean for me. I imitate many things from her, such as her hair style and her good attitudes. The artist is my mother. My mother is my favorite woman.
My mother is a beautiful woman in the word. She has short body may be like Yuni Shara. Her hair colour is black and short. She has fair complexion skin, so sometimes I am jealous of her because my skin colour is dark complexion. If you look at her smile, your heart will beat fastly. She has sharp eyes, it is scaring when she is angry. She has pointed nose and her face is round face. One thing that I like is her voice. Her voice is melodious. When I was a child she sang a song for me until I slept. She also has special smell. If you pass  her you will smell fragrant.
My mother is a spirit for me. When I have problems especially of my decreased achievement in campus, she always pushes me to study hard and she is not angry to me. She likes giving her hands to solve my homework which I don’t know how to do. Luckily my mother is English teacher, so I can ask about English. She always accompanies and helps me everytime. That is a spirit for me.
My mother gives good lessons. It is relationship value. She had been married with my father for seventeen years. She never cheats with the others. Until now although my father died. She never look for partner or husband again. She still faithful to my father. She said to me that she prefer keeping me and my brother than looking for other partner for her life, we are the most important things for her. Her words touch my heart. I hope I have a long lasting relationship with my partner just like my mother did with my father. The relationship full of trust, fidelity, patience and understanding.
That’s all about my favorite woman. I know my mother unlike Agnes Monica or Angelina Jolie, someone who was favorited by people, but she has plus value for me. She is beautiful woman, she is the spirit for me and she gives good lessons to me. That is enough to show that my mother more than them. I love my mother so much.

1 comment: